Unfortunately the Saturday racing program has been cancelled. The full Sunday program will go on as scheduled. The forecast for Sunday looks very good with temps. in the low 60's.
We wanted to give the Saturday program every opportunity but with cold temperatures and rain continuing to fall the process of drying the track would be near impossible. That's IF it was to stop raining.
Sunday IS ON with a very good forecast. The only change for Sunday will see the Four Cylinder event serving as an open which will allow Rear wheel drive cars to compete with the same original posted bonuses.
We will announce a rain date for the Sa...